Sign in to follow this  
True Grich

Angels sign Kevin Kelleher

38 posts in this topic

we make a bunch of these types of signings every year to fill out minor league rosters.  

according to his bref page, he was actually drafted by Boston in the 12th round in 2015.  looks like he pitched in two games, walked 7 guys, gave up 4 runs and recorded one out.  Then he hasn't pitching for major league franchise since.  They probably thought this guy was gonna hurt someone.  

2 hours ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Waaater Kevin, waaaaater...

I'll say hi to Art Briles for you guys.

Seems that Coach Briles is now coaching football in Italy.   Man, did he ever sink to obscurity.

2 hours ago, Dochalo said:

we make a bunch of these types of signings every year to fill out minor league rosters.  

according to his bref page, he was actually drafted by Boston in the 12th round in 2015.  looks like he pitched in two games, walked 7 guys, gave up 4 runs and recorded one out.  Then he hasn't pitching for major league franchise since.  They probably thought this guy was gonna hurt someone.  

"i want you to hit the bull."

I think that the only reason this is even being discussed is because this dude turned up on that driveline baseball twitter account and there’s a big number associated with his “spin rate”

nothing to see here really.  We’ll see if he manages to stick this time. 

Edited by UndertheHalo