Sign in to follow this  
fan_since79

2020 Democratic Field

947 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think Joe Biden is even older than Bernie. Trump isn't too far behind.

70-year-old white dudes for president!

Yes, but Biden and Trump didn't fall in the shower and cut their head.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I think Joe Biden is even older than Bernie. Trump isn't too far behind.

70-year-old white dudes for president!

you forgot Warren 

21 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

How can you be so outwardly ‘pro worker’ yet having working conditions so bad that your campaign is the first in over 200 years of American history to feel the need to unionize? This dude can’t even manage a team of workers typically made up of volunteers and he wants to be president?

Beto is apologizing all over the place for his writings from days gone by. He liked to imagine killing a whole bunch of people, including children. Some sick stuff.

Oh, and that burglary arrest and DUI conviction, not to mention the years of hacking into computers. NY Times says he was simply a "rebel-in-moderation". They love him of course.

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Beto is apologizing all over the place for his writings from days gone by. He liked to imagine killing a whole bunch of people, including children. Some sick stuff.

Oh, and that burglary arrest and DUI conviction, not to mention the years of hacking into computers. NY Times says he was simply a "rebel-in-moderation". They love him of course.

Wow, kinda makes him sound like a sociopath... He'll fit right in!

The revelation followed news that O'Rourke was once a member of a Lubbock, Texas-based hacker group called Cult of the Dead 

An excerpt from O'Rourke's teenage murder writings: 

One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. ... This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams,” he wrote, according to Reuters. “As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head"

what a charming fellow.

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Wow, kinda makes him sound like a sociopath... He'll fit right in!

Do you want a President who doesn’t care about other people?  One who says and does disgusting things?  Someone who may be morally bankrupt?

F*ck this Beto guy.  High moral character is still an important trait in a potential president.  And things that person has said as a teenager is much more important than actions and words said once a person is elderly.  And by elderly, I mean over 50, like when all you think about is when you are gonna die.

Geez, can you imagine being over 50?  Just knowing any day you wake up could be your last.  And deep down knowing that despite your religious beliefs, it’s probably just a lie and when you die it’s just “poof” you are gone, forever.  Nothing but a memory.  

Anyways, I digress.  Beto sounds like a terrible person.  Except he would be able to post messages here for many years, whereas many folks here will not.

15 hours ago, calscuf said:

Do you want a President who doesn’t care about other people?  One who says and does disgusting things?  Someone who may be morally bankrupt?

We don't have to wait for that.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I wonder if Beto and Brett Kavanaugh hung out in high school.

I wonder if the board mega libs are going to blast him unmercifully, too. 

if I were a betting man . . . 

18 minutes ago, Lou said:

I wonder if the board mega libs are going to blast him unmercifully, too. 

if I were a betting man . . . 

Probably not. Possibly if he were accused of acting out on his sociopathic tendencies.

14 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

A problem with Beto is that his entire political “popularity” is derived from being “not Ted Cruz” This campaign he’s launched is a mistake. 

He should change direction and go with the theme that he looks like a Kennedy and his name is Robert Francis O'Rourke. Drop this Beto nonsense and gin up some Democratic nostalgia.

14 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

A problem with Beto is that his entire political “popularity” is derived from being “not Ted Cruz” This campaign he’s launched is a mistake. 

That is an extremely low bar.