Sign in to follow this  
fan_since79

2020 Democratic Field

613 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

That stuff is tasty 

hopefully they would combine it with an indian (native american) fry bread conference.

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Senator Warren could bring her family's native American recipe for chicken fried steak, grits and pecan pie. 

that pie sounds good. i'd like 1/1024th of a slice.

Sidenote i thought id pop in here...
I keep seeing a lot of dems posting things suggesting that its time for the middle such as more moderate liberals to chose sides, and im sorry but i think thats a bunch of horseshit. 
I am very much one of these people.  I consider myself largely liberal with a couple of exceptions such as immigration and the stance on the 2A.  I have voted red and blue in the my whole life and especially the last 20 years and will continue to vote for whoever i think is the best options regardless of party.
With this in mind, don't guilt trip us youre not my mother, dont put the party failures on those of us that wont drink the koolaid and take some responsibility.  It is not my responsibility to bend to an extremist platform, its the party's job to give me a reason to.  We are not the reason you lost in 16, we are not the reason we have Trump now, you are. 
The party has slide so far left that even those things I agree with are hard to support.
If this is the tactic, if guilt tripping us is the tactic, you may have already lost.