Sign in to follow this  
fan_since79

2020 Democratic Field

919 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I think that was poorly worded. I'd imagine that if she was pressed for clarification, she'd say that he's not doing it because that's what al-Qaeda wants, but merely that they'd want that.

She did name al-Qaeda with all of the others that Trump sides with. 

38 minutes ago, floplag said:

and Tulsi lost any shot at me... ill still stare, but voting is right out. 
Suggesting we are now somehow in league with Al Queda over wanting war with Iran was the end of that rope.  Its bad enough the constant absurd Nazi references but now Al Queda?  Give me a freaking break. 

35 minutes ago, Adam said:

Weird. She's the only candidate on either side I'd even think about considering a vote for

I think she's a genuine person but most of the policies she supports are way too left/progressive for me. I'm for less government control yet she's pushing for a lot more

1 minute ago, Jason said:

She did name al-Qaeda with all of the others that Trump sides with. 

That's exactly what I'm addressing.

I think that was poorly worded.

I doubt that she sincerely believes that he's working in concert with al-Queda.

Just now, RallyMo said:

That's exactly what I'm addressing.

I think that was poorly worded.

I doubt that she sincerely believes that he's working in concert with al-Queda.

I would hope not but it wouldn't be surprising if she did mean that. At times, people's hatred of Trump gets in the way of their common sense.

41 minutes ago, Adam said:

Weird. She's the only candidate on either side I'd even think about considering a vote for

i havent found one yet i would on either side.  its so far looking like another independent vote for cattle fodder for me as i wont back what i see today from either side

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think she's a genuine person but most of the policies she supports are way too left/progressive for me. I'm for less government control yet she's pushing for a lot more

Pretty much where i was with her before this, now, crossed off the list of options

1 minute ago, floplag said:

Pretty much where i was with her before this, now, crossed off the list of options

I think her isolationist/pacifist views is the thing that many in this forum are drawn to. I don't see many here that are hard left progressives so it is a bit surprising to me that she has the support. She is attractive though

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I think her isolationist/pacifist views is the thing that many in this forum are drawn to. I don't see many here that are hard left progressives so it is a bit surprising to me that she has the support. She is attractive though

perhaps, on the views part there no question shes easy on the eye 

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

It wasn't "poorly worded".  She said exactly what she meant, namely that Trump and al-Qaeda want the same thing - a war in Iran. 

Wanting the same thing doesn't mean they are working in concert. 

No, it WAS poorly worded.

52 minutes ago, Lou said:

No, she said EXACTLY what she meant. 

No, it's POORLY WORDED.

Do you believe that she thinks Trump wants a war in Iran and that one of the influencing factors in him wanting a war in Iran is al-Queda's desire for such a war?

39 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

No, it's POORLY WORDED.

Do you believe that she thinks Trump wants a war in Iran and that one of the influencing factors in him wanting a war in Iran is al-Queda's desire for such a war?

You are both right, it was intentionally poorly worded. 

52 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

No, it's POORLY WORDED.

What makes all you libs think Trump wants a war on his resume? 

10 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Because he needs to stay in power and minute his broke ass goes back into the private sector someone will finally bring charges of tax evasion and bank fraud circa what he needed around 1990. Easy stuff for a lib to see.

27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Because of what we know of Trump is that if you sweet talk him and throw money his way he'll do anything.  

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

No one knows what the hell Trump wants.

What we do know is we didn't John Bolton to be part of his administration. Now that he is, there are war drums beating, aircraft carriers being deployed along with the possibility of 120,000 troops joining them in the Middle East. What comes of everything, who knows? 

For someone that was against the Iraq War, he sure doesn't seem to care about something that could be just as bad if not worse. As a side note, I still can't believe we were left with these two as our top choices. 

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I don't think Trump necessarily wants war with Iran, but Bolton has his ear.

Well Trump is ultimately responsible for whatever happens if he instigates the issue, no matter who has his ear. Which I find to be a lame excuse anyways. 

5 hours ago, Jason said:

I don't like her domestic stuff either but I don't see much of a difference between her and anyone else in reality. She's anti-war....at least in rhetoric. I assume it is more than rhetoric because it ensures she won't win. lol