Sign in to follow this  
fan_since79

2020 Democratic Field

930 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Tank said:

maybe trump wants to show the iranians that we aren't f**king around with them any longer.

sometimes simply a display of strength is helpful.

Dang!  Tank used 5/7ths of  a cuss word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of these cats should be running for Senate instead. Beto wasn't too far from flipping a Texas seat. That is where he could be most useful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Rico said:

Some of these cats should be running for Senate instead. Beto wasn't too far from flipping a Texas seat. That is where he could be most useful. 

Yep.  The party is run by imbeciles.  These dumbasses and their vanity campaigns.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Tulsi but she, like everyone else I've heard talk about it, talks about the terrible humanitarian situation in Yemen and blames the Sauds without ever acknowledging that if Iran would butt the F*ck out on the peninsula this wouldn't be happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Yep.  The party is run by imbeciles.  These dumbasses and their vanity campaigns.  

 

It's true.  They're a lot like the GOP in that respect.

 

Hmmm ... maybe we should test out a third party!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Geoff said:

 

It's true.  They're a lot like the GOP in that respect.

 

Hmmm ... maybe we should test out a third party!

 

I definitely agree that the two party system is a failure.  We should have many parties. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rico said:

Some of these cats should be running for Senate instead. Beto wasn't too far from flipping a Texas seat. That is where he could be most useful. 

Might as well fill up the war chest running for president.  Since I don't think that Senate seat comes up for another 3 or 4 years.  Get a favor or two out of it, when he pledges whatever delegates he gets to the preferred Democratic Party Candidate.  Just in case Sanders or Harris makes a run at it.

The only danger he has is if he does an Aleppo in the debates.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Might as well fill up the war chest running for president.  Since I don't think that Senate seat comes up for another 3 or 4 years.  Get a favor or two out of it, when he pledges whatever delegates he gets to the preferred Democratic Party Candidate.  Just in case Sanders or Harris makes a run at it.

The only danger he has is if he does an Aleppo in the debates.  

Tom Cornyn's seat is up for 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I definitely agree that the two party system is a failure.  We should have many parties. 

 

MANY parties!

 

tracee ellis ross party GIF by ABC Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't keep track of the scorecard, didn't even know Jay Inslee was running.

He came out this morning with a $9 trillion plan to fight climate change. That's sure to propel him to the White House.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Lou said:

looks like they've added another cast to their lineup 

 

the sound of music dancing GIF

Warren would have had an easier go at it if she said she was a  von Trapp instead of Pocahontas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Geoff said:

 

It's true.  They're a lot like the GOP in that respect.

 

Hmmm ... maybe we should test out a third party!

 

Way ahead of you there... but of course then you have to deal with the guilt trip from the Dems blaming you for Trump, lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 4:21 PM, Make Angels Great Again said:

Are we up to a 25 man roster yet of presidential candidates?

I bet Bernie would still be a better SP than Cahill.

maybe justin bour should throw his hat into the ring.

he couldn't possibly be worse at politics than he is at hitting a baseball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • AngelsWin.com Ad-free Membership Options