Sign in to follow this  
Homebrewer

Angels Sign Ty Kelly

27 posts in this topic

Some guys I've never heard of and a couple of reclamation projects (Harvey and Cahill).

There's your Angels offseason!

And was Eppler trying to sign Jason Bourne when he got Justin Bour by mistake?

edit: Okay, Cody Allen is interesting. I'm a little excited by that move. Emphasis on "little"

2 hours ago, red321 said:

Spent some time with his twitter feed yesterday...dude is pretty funny and did some writing for a mets fanblog... @Chuckster70 should be reaching out to him to say hi and see if he has some interesting in doing a regular column

great idea. he did a 4-part story titled: "My Baseball Life" last year. here's Part 1

https://metsmerizedonline.com/2018/12/my-baseball-life-part-1-draft-day.html/

Speaking of journey men minor leaguers - has anyone followed Tim Dillard?  He's absolutely hilarious.  He'll be in the Rangers system this year.  His Twitter and Instagram are pure comedy gold.

Arte has plenty of money. He should sign Harper and tell Calhoun to take a hike.

I really don't want to sit through another season of Kole trying to get his BA over .150. I've had enough.

Okay, back to Kelly. Unless he really produces in AAA we might never see him in Anaheim.

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Arte has plenty of money. He should sign Harper and tell Calhoun to take a hike.

every owner has plenty of money 

2 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Dodgers get Joe Kelly, we get something called a Ty Kelly.

Red headed step child indeed

Yes the Dodger paid $25 million for a guy who pitched like Bedrosian last year, except in the playoffs.   We signed a guy to a minor league deal.