Sign in to follow this  
RallyMo

Jeff Bezos (WaPo) vs. AMI (National Enquirerer)

71 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Bezos absolutely smoked them on this, though. That's an absolute asskicking.

scumbag vs scumbag is always a fun fight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'd like to know how the enquirer obtained the pictures. i'm guessing there's some kind of legal issue there that could be a problem for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to know if Trump knew.  Considering his relationship with Pecker, his backing of the Saudis, and the Washington Post reporting of Khashoggi's murder.  It all ties together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tank said:

i'd like to know how the enquirer obtained the pictures. i'm guessing there's some kind of legal issue there that could be a problem for them.

They're investigating the brother of Lauren Sanchez, who is a pretty hardcore Trumptard.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bezos-investigators-question-the-brother-of-his-mistress-lauren-sanchez-in-national-enquirer-leak-probe

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Man, can you imagine the crap show if it comes out that Trump requested that they dig for dirt on Bezos and they were doing it on his behalf?

Or, what we call, any other news day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Man, can you imagine the crap show if it comes out that Trump requested that they dig for dirt on Bezos and they were doing it on his behalf?

If the needle doesn't move that the US president is a russian agent, this ain't gonna do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I find funny about all this, is that people are surprised at the behavior of the National Enquirer.  This pretty much is their business model.  Get incriminating photos of famous people, and threaten to and or publish them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

What I find funny about all this, is that people are surprised at the behavior of the National Enquirer.  This pretty much is their business model.  Get incriminating photos of famous people, and threaten to and or publish them.

No, I think people are surprised that they're getting so thoroughly owned here. Nothing is happening to Bezos that he can't weather. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • AngelsWin.com Ad-free Membership Options