Sign in to follow this  
RallyMo

Jeff Bezos (WaPo) vs. AMI (National Enquirerer)

71 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Bezos absolutely smoked them on this, though. That's an absolute asskicking.

scumbag vs scumbag is always a fun fight 

i'd like to know how the enquirer obtained the pictures. i'm guessing there's some kind of legal issue there that could be a problem for them.

I'd like to know if Trump knew.  Considering his relationship with Pecker, his backing of the Saudis, and the Washington Post reporting of Khashoggi's murder.  It all ties together.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

i'd like to know how the enquirer obtained the pictures. i'm guessing there's some kind of legal issue there that could be a problem for them.

They're investigating the brother of Lauren Sanchez, who is a pretty hardcore Trumptard.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bezos-investigators-question-the-brother-of-his-mistress-lauren-sanchez-in-national-enquirer-leak-probe

5 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Man, can you imagine the crap show if it comes out that Trump requested that they dig for dirt on Bezos and they were doing it on his behalf?

Or, what we call, any other news day.

6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Man, can you imagine the crap show if it comes out that Trump requested that they dig for dirt on Bezos and they were doing it on his behalf?

If the needle doesn't move that the US president is a russian agent, this ain't gonna do it.

What I find funny about all this, is that people are surprised at the behavior of the National Enquirer.  This pretty much is their business model.  Get incriminating photos of famous people, and threaten to and or publish them.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

What I find funny about all this, is that people are surprised at the behavior of the National Enquirer.  This pretty much is their business model.  Get incriminating photos of famous people, and threaten to and or publish them.

No, I think people are surprised that they're getting so thoroughly owned here. Nothing is happening to Bezos that he can't weather.