Sign in to follow this  
BackUpTheTruck

AOC Thread

89 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jason said:

This!! Do these people not have anything better to do with their lives? I can't believe people even care that much. When I was about 7 or 8 I got to see Reagan's inaugural parade in DC and that is about as close to a political rally that I've gotten to.

in '84 i went to reagan's re-election kickoff at some park in orange county. i enjoyed it.

it got even better when i then got an invitation to his election night rally at the century plaza hotel. i was in the room when he came out and said "i've just received a phone call from walter mondale offering his congratulations." that was a pretty awesome moment. lee greenwood came out on stage and sang "i'm proud to be an american" and i even got myself on national tv. pretty good night all the way around.

42 minutes ago, Tank said:

in '84 i went to reagan's re-election kickoff at some park in orange county. i enjoyed it.

it got even better when i then got an invitation to his election night rally at the century plaza hotel. i was in the room when he came out and said "i've just received a phone call from walter mondale offering his congratulations." that was a pretty awesome moment. lee greenwood came out on stage and sang "i'm proud to be an american" and i even got myself on national tv. pretty good night all the way around.

And you’ve been fighting off the ladies with a stick ever since

7 hours ago, Tank said:

Today I learned Tank had a much more successful TV career than Geoff.

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

Today I learned Tank had has a much more successful TV career than Geoff.

My men's chorus is shown on a couple of satellite stations most every week (the Hope Channel, 3ABN, LLBN). You can also hear us on Sunday mornings on XM radio, channel 65 Enlighten, as well as Family Radio, It Is Written, Adventist World Radio, and a couple of other religious programs.

I say this very humbly . . . suck it, Geoff.

On 2/12/2019 at 7:20 AM, Tank said:

My men's chorus is shown on a couple of satellite stations most every week (the Hope Channel, 3ABN, LLBN). You can also hear us on Sunday mornings on XM radio, channel 65 Enlighten, as well as Family Radio, It Is Written, Adventist World Radio, and a couple of other religious programs.

I say this very humbly . . . suck it, Geoff.

I suspected as much (...not that there's anything wrong with that).