Sign in to follow this  
Taylor

L.A. man takes action against people who don't know how to park.

12 posts in this topic

i applaud this guy for trying to do something constructive.

i live across the street from a hospital that charges people to park, including their employees. as a result, people look to park for free wherever they can, and that usually means in front of my house. they park like idiots and leave their trash everywhere. i want to go out and paint part of my curb red so these asshats understand that hanging over in front of my driveway is a problem. i also want to paint parking space lines so these morons know WHERE to park. that might solve the problem of people spreading out too much or parking so close together you need a crow bar to get out of your spot.

common sense dies a quick death for many as soon as they unlock their car doors.

3 hours ago, Tank said:

i applaud this guy for trying to do something constructive.

i live across the street from a hospital that charges people to park, including their employees. as a result, people look to park for free wherever they can, and that usually means in front of my house. they park like idiots and leave their trash everywhere. i want to go out and paint part of my curb red so these asshats understand that hanging over in front of my driveway is a problem. i also want to paint parking space lines so these morons know WHERE to park. that might solve the problem of people spreading out too much or parking so close together you need a crow bar to get out of your spot.

common sense dies a quick death for many as soon as they unlock their car doors.

Reminds me of Mr. Walker and Mr. Wheeler.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:54 AM, NJHalo said:

I confronted a woman at a Starbucks that did the double space park and she refused to move her car. So I walked away, ordered my drink and a banana, ate the banana and deposited it on her windshield after a quick rub across it. She threw a fit and I drove off.