Sign in to follow this  
floplag

Our legal system at its finest...

113 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The DA must have realized that there was a possibility of the glove not fitting and wasting a lot of DA resources, especially against high priced lawyers.  So they took a plea of fine and time served.  

Which is actually pretty common in most DA's.  

Edited by gotbeer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

The DA must have realized that there was a possibility of the glove not fitting and wasting a lot of DA resources, especially against high priced lawyers.  So they took a plea of fine and time served.  

Which is actually pretty common in most DA's.  

Not in cases with this kind of visibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What verdict?

Let me help you with that ...

verdict

[vur-dikt]

noun

a judgment; decision:
the verdict of the critics.
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Geoff said:

 

Watching the same people denying everything about Mueller and calling conspiracy theories staying perfectly silent now is about the same things, but im sur thats somehow different. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

So this is when white people smash store windows and light cop cars on fire right?

The proper white person response is at the dinner table over a plate of meatloaf, "This damn country is going to hell in a handbasket. Pass the mashed potatoes Marge and quit giving me that look, you know I'm right." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Let me help you with that ...

verdict

[vur-dikt]

noun

a judgment; decision:
the verdict of the critics.
 
 

It's implied that there was some sort of court case of which there wasn't. 

 

Your joke sucked balls anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It's implied that there was some sort of court case of which there wasn't. 

 

 

It actually made no mention or implication of a court case.  Only a decision. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, floplag said:

Watching the same people denying everything about Mueller and calling conspiracy theories staying perfectly silent now is about the same things, but im sur thats somehow different. 

Are a lot of the same people really okey dokey with this Smollet thing or is that something you've decided is true?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • AngelsWin.com Ad-free Membership Options