Sign in to follow this  
krAbs

Skaggs to 10 day IL

149 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, azmancini said:

Being the board queen, wouldn’t you  know the answer Stradling? 

Dude, just drop it.  You already look ridiculous in this thread.  How many people need to tell you?  You don’t like Skaggs because he is a pussy.  So your solution is Edwin Jackson.  

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Dude, just drop it.  You already look ridiculous in this thread.  How many people need to tell you?  You don’t like Skaggs because he is a pussy.  So your solution is Edwin Jackson.  

Think I really give a shit.  And yes, that’s how pathetic Skaggs is at this point in is his mediocre career.

2 minutes ago, azmancini said:

Think I really give a shit.  And yes, that’s how pathetic Skaggs is at this point in is his mediocre career.

You obviously either really give a shit because you keep coming back for more or you don’t give a shit because you keep coming back for more.  And in your opinion Edwin Jackson is better than Skaggs.  The defense rests your honor.  

Posted (edited)

Wow a sprained ankle = pussy 

I guess I’ve been a pussy at least a dozen times in my life. Both of my ankles are jacked up from playing football, basketball, Hockey and baseball. I should’ve stuck to curling. 

Edited by Calzone 2

Just now, Stradling said:

You obviously either really give a shit because you keep coming back for more or you don’t give a shit because you keep coming back for more.  And in your opinion Edwin Jackson is better than Skaggs.  The defense rests your honor.  

Ok,, what ever  you say queen bee. Let’s see Skaggs results Sept. Really do hope I’m wrong.

Just now, azmancini said:

Ok,, what ever  you say queen bee. Let’s see Skaggs results Sept. Really do hope I’m wrong.

Bye missy, take care, have a splendid evening.  Kiss your autographed photo of Jackson for me.  Tell him he will soon get to join his 14th MLB team.  

Just now, Stradling said:

Bye missy, take care, have a splendid evening.  Kiss your autographed photo of Jackson for me.  Tell him he will soon get to join his 14th MLB team.  

Will do!

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Oh btw, he resigned with his 13th team, the A’s. Keep up. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

43166E7E-C194-4000-9545-C19A5D208FDB.jpeg

Likely  won’t see a similiar write-up at age 35, or shit age 29 for that matter for Skaggs....

Jackson quickly cemented his place on the team’s roster and made himself into a vital part of the pitching staff. As the Athletics’ rotation was ravaged by injuries, Jackson made 17 starts and provided the A’s with 92 innings of 3.33 ERA ball. Always a hard thrower, Jackson saw his velocity hold up even into his mid-30s as he averaged 93.2 mph on his fastball with 6.7 K/9, 3.6 BB/9, 1.17 HR/9 and a 36.4 percent ground-ball rate along the way.

24 minutes ago, Stradling said:

20 minutes ago, azmancini said:

Image result for break it up gif

44 minutes ago, azmancini said:

what about Jackson's results? 

Just a reminder...

Last year Skaggs got hurt in the weight room just after Ohtani and Richards went on the DL. Skaggs was, at the time, the Angels best pitcher, and they were still very much in the race. 

So he pitched through the injury. 

Which led to...

1. Pitching terribly

2. Aggravating the injury, and eventually spending more time on the DL than he would have if he’d just shut it down in the first place. 

12 hours ago, azmancini said:

I liked Shoe. He had guts. Was disappointed when he was let go. Skaggs is a pussy in my opinion. 

Yep, Shoemaker was never injured.