Sign in to follow this  
ten ocho recon scout

Sunburns

44 posts in this topic

Thankfully im not the burn type. I just turn native, my dna and all.

But im off for a few days and decided to skip town. Lounging with some locals right now. I took them out for beers a few nights, now theyre hooking me up. Grilling up some fresh caught speared fish right now at some hole in the wall "bar". (My first time spear fishing). Finally got some wifi.

Wish you all could be as relaxed as me right now. No cares about 2019 baseball.

My point being, either here or back home, who gives a sh*t? Its a bye year.

A few weeks ago everyone was here on this beach with me. Trout is going to die an angel. Go back to that zone. We all knew that was the whole focus the last 2 years. All these short term signings are merely to fill out a roster. Expect realism from them. This is an average team, and only then when its healthy. (Its not). But good god, relax at the bumps in the road! There will be a hell of a lot more. But its just baseball...

Everyone relax, remember the focus is on the near future, not today. Its going to get better.

Deja vu. My last vacation i was in the 3rd world, on spotty wifi, telling guatamalan wonk to relax on the trout situation, and here i am again.

Go get some sunburns, gentlemen. Theyre less painful than worrying about guys who wont be here next year anyway!

29 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Wish you all could be as relaxed as me right now.

If you're having such a great time, why are you posting on this silly website?

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

If you're having such a great time, why are you posting on this silly website?

I could ask you all why you would post on a website about something that pisses you off?

I havent had wifi in a few days..wanted to see any latest angel news... and back home news...and international news.

Ive been jumping, surfing, diving and drinking for a week. Wanted to check back in with the real world.

10 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Wanted to check back in with the real world.

So you came to Angelswin?

10 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I could ask you all why you would post on a website about something that pisses you off?

Speaking for myself, I'm at work so I do this as a distraction. If I wasn't at work there is no way in hell I would be posting here.

It's a World Series year. Eppler has this team primed and ready to win the division and take down the rest of the league. Best player in the league and best GM in the league.

59 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Thats 3 beers down here...burns are temporary, drunk scars are forever

Ah...but cumulative burns are melanoma. That's pretty permanent.

26 minutes ago, Jay said:

Speaking for myself, I'm at work so I do this as a distraction. If I wasn't at work there is no way in hell I would be posting here.

Cool.  I can assume you are caught up with making coffee drinks.