Sign in to follow this  
failos

I miss Sosh so much it hurts

28 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

This one kind of surprised me. I can’t recall Scioscia wearing his uniform without a jacket or pullover, even in the dog days of the season.

Must have been before the pre game meal. usually he has to put on a pullover or windbreaker to cover the pasta stains.

I look around the diamond and see guys like La Stella, Bour and Lucroy and coaches on the bases that I don't know and I see Ausmus in the dugout and I keep thinking... "Who are these guys?"   "Where did my favorite team go?"

9 hours ago, True Grich said:

I look around the diamond and see guys like La Stella, Bour and Lucroy and coaches on the bases that I don't know and I see Ausmus in the dugout and I keep thinking... "Who are these guys?"   "Where did my favorite team go?"

Any chance Scioscia would have been ok with a guy like Bour on the roster?  Not very good defensively and makes his fair share of mental mistakes.  Can’t use him to hit and run on either side of the play.  Just a hunch if it was Scioscia Bour would be the guy sent down when Ohtani comes back.  

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Any chance Scioscia would have been ok with a guy like Bour on the roster?  Not very good defensively and makes his fair share of mental mistakes.  Can’t use him to hit and run on either side of the play.  Just a hunch if it was Scioscia Bour would be the guy sent down when Ohtani comes back.  

I can tell you that when Bour didn't run that pop up out against Seattle and it resulted in a double play, Bour would probably still be in Scioscia's doghouse and rightfully so.  And Yes, I believe that would have been Bour's demise under Scioscia's leadership.

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Raul Ibanez.