Chuckster70

Kole Calhoun to paternity list, Rengifo up!

48 posts in this topic

Why can stuff like this never happen when we don't want a guy to play? Of course it happens when he's on fire. Either way good for him!

2 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Just say no to Cozart.

Fletcher/Goodwin/La Stella/Rengifo for LF/RF/3b/2b.

i think that is what you are going to see.  Rengifo played pretty much every day when he was up earlier in the year.  

10 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

That is a good thing.  People are going to shit themselves when Albert starts tomorrow night after the game Walsh had yesterday.  

Just now, Stradling said:

That is a good thing.  People are going to shit themselves when Albert starts tomorrow night after the game Walsh had yesterday.  

I don't think they should. To me it's just having a better guy on the 25-man roster, not so much if they're starting or not. 

Having Walsh on the bench is a nice option to pinch hit, pinch run for Pujols late in the game and then take over, or to have as an emergency 4th OF so we can start Goodwin back in LF, Fletcher at 2b and La Stella at 3b, or vice versa. 

My biggest argument wasn't Walsh over Pujols, but Walsh over Bour. It's really nice to have a guy that can play 1B, OF and pitch an inning for us in relief. 

Walsh can start when Pujols and Ohtani need a day off, plus get late inning at bats to keep him fresh. 

9 minutes ago, Stradling said:

People are going to shit themselves when Albert starts tomorrow night after the game Walsh had yesterday.  

Actually, they'll be more focused/outraged on the fact that Harvey is the starting pitcher.