krAbs

Albert Pujols is excited for Mike Trout to see “real” baseball fans

310 posts in this topic

The Angels have some “real” fans but there are times I simply shake my head in that stadium.

Between the Wave, the piped in fake nonsense noise instead of real noise, the 10 minute Angel intro, and the fact that some people are complaining because they can’t get WiFi in the stadium makes it embarrassing.

His point stands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

He hates Pujols, yet he also thinks Angel fans are lame.

I don't think Angel fans are lame.  At all.  I've never criticized fans.  They pay their ticket, they are entitled to do whatever they want.

I smelled Pujols out to be a supreme dickhead about a month after he was here.  I've been right this entire time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

I don't think Angel fans are lame.  At all.  I've never criticized fans.  They pay their ticket, they are entitled to do whatever they want.

I smelled Pujols out to be a supreme dickhead about a month after he was here.  I've been right this entire time.

When you smelled Pujols did he smell like Axe and Mofongo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Just watched it. I really take no offense to what he said, nor do I think he intended it to be a jab at Angel fans. 

C'mon, man. That doesn't fit the narrative!  Are you trying to end this thread before it gets to 3 pages?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taylor said:

Just watched it. I really take no offense to what he said, nor do I think he intended it to be a jab at Angel fans. 

It's not something you should say as a professional. He could have easily said "he's excited for Trout to get to play in front of these great fans". 

Similar statement, way less douchey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

 

Maybe, maybe not.

But it's clear he doesn't think Trout has ever been exposed to 'real' fans. Just shows how much he thinks angel fans care.

Meh. I honestly think he has a warm spot in his heart for Cards fans, and he was complimenting Cards fans more than he was criticizing Angel fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Meh, that's a tough one. Sure Albert speaks English, fairly well, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt that perhaps what he said didn't really come out the way it was intended. 

 

Bull Shit. That wasn't a lost in translation comment. And it may even be considered true by many but you don't say that about the franchise that has carried your overrated 41 year old ass the past 8 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

It's not something you should say as a professional. He could have easily said "he's excited for Trout to get to play in front of these great fans". 

Similar statement, way less douchey

True, he worded it the wrong way. But I don't think he intended it as an insult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps not the best choice of words... sheesh. 
I dont think anyone here could suggest were that rabid when Dodger fan blows us away when they come to town but it would be nice to not hear that from our own guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • AngelsWin.com Ad-free Membership Options