UndertheHalo

6/30 Angels vs. Athletics GDT

146 posts in this topic

GO ANGELS!!!

Go Andrew Heaney!!! Dominate Oakland and earn a series split!!!

84 games down, 78 to play until offseason (94 percent chance) or postseason (6 percent, 538).

538 gives the Angels a 51 percent chance of winning today's home game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Why shouldn't MLB use technology to determine if the batter swung at a pitch?

Guys like Cuzzi, Hernandez, and Diaz will constantly be embarrassed. Their incompetence will be even easy to quantify. The umpires union doesn't want that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SoPas Angel said:

Guys like Cuzzi, Hernandez, and Diaz will constantly be embarrassed. Their incompetence will be even easy to quantify. The umpires union doesn't want that. 

They should want it.  If it existed, they wouldn't have to make an arbitrary call which we can currently see is incorrect.  They wouldn't make any call, let the tech make the call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

They should want it.  If it existed, they wouldn't have to make an arbitrary call which we can currently see is incorrect.  They wouldn't make any call, let the tech make the call. 

You mean the umps don't make any call at all, they just go straight to the technology? I'd be cool with that, though I suspect the union would view that as a path towards eliminating umpires altogether. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

Gubi "How amazing that an asian would catch an Ohtani homerun ball"

Great to see that Korean lady get the ball. 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • AngelsWin.com Ad-free Membership Options