Sign in to follow this  
Punk

Disneyland Annual Passholders

97 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Raise prices again

that's a given.

Disney has come out with a new WDW magazine. lots of bells and whistles. only $8 an issue for the year. can't imagine any magazine i'd be willing to spend $96 a year on.

22 hours ago, Tank said:

that's a given.

Disney has come out with a new WDW magazine. lots of bells and whistles. only $8 an issue for the year. can't imagine any magazine i'd be willing to spend $96 a year on.

They actually raised ticket and annual price passes by about 10% a couple months ago but it’s not going to stop people from spending their money. 

They bumped the price of the girlfriend's pass to $799 for a year, which gets most sundays and then saturdays for about half the year (on top of weekdays).

10 hours ago, m0nkey said:

They bumped the price of the girlfriend's pass to $799 for a year, which gets most sundays and then saturdays for about half the year (on top of weekdays).

which pass does she have?

From what I gathered they blocked out more dates for Disneyland...but opened up more dates for California Adventure to "try" and make up for it. From my perspective, I have no desire to go on dates it's blacked out anyways...those days are usually when it's most crowded.

When it comes to fall we'll visit StarWars Land a few times and then decide if we keep our passes. Good chance we would've let them expire if it wasn't for the fact we've been grandfathered in on the SoCal Passport and the upcoming StarWars land.

7 hours ago, red321 said:

From what I gathered they blocked out more dates for Disneyland...but opened up more dates for California Adventure to "try" and make up for it. From my perspective, I have no desire to go on dates it's blacked out anyways...those days are usually when it's most crowded.

When it comes to fall we'll visit StarWars Land a few times and then decide if we keep our passes. Good chance we would've let them expire if it wasn't for the fact we've been grandfathered in on the SoCal Passport and the upcoming StarWars land.

I feel like the crowd these days is from the annual pass holders more so than the tourists/others.  

6 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Oh silly tank, they raised it to $25.  

Billionaires only

excellent. maybe this will help them finally start making a profit on their little amusement park venture.

12 hours ago, Lou said:

I haven't been to Disneyland in over 20 years 

i'll be there in two weeks with 30 8th graders. it's our yearly 8th grade three day class trip.

12 hours ago, Lou said:

I haven't been to Disneyland in over 20 years 

nothing has changed since you were last there.

well, i mean, you have to be a millionaire to pay for parking, but otherwise, it's all the same.