hackers

157 replies to this topic

#1 Adam

Adam

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2831 posts
  • LocationSouth County

This is going to be a fantastic event. We are really excited to be putting it on. While there will be more details to come as we seek out potential special guests, prizes, contests, etc. We are ready to register golfers now! 

I'm available for hire to create amazing flyers and marketing pieces. I'm really good as you can tell by the attachment.

Please reply if you plan on playing. You can pay immediately. We'll follow up if you haven't the week of June 24th. Invite your friends, family members, clients, vendors. If you are able to secure raffle items, prizes, sponsors or donations, let us know.

Attached Files

• Ordos likes this

#2 nate

nate

Counterpoint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10407 posts
  • LocationMequon, WI

I am in.  As with all of these events, any way I can pay with a different method?  Chase Quickpay?  I don't do Paypal.

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" - Coach John Wooden

@natetrop

#3 Adam

Adam

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2831 posts
  • LocationSouth County

I'm sure we can figure it out dude. Bruce Nye (I believe) can be paid directly w/a check. PM him. I'd say send me a check, but I'd blow it on meth

• AZMike likes this

#4 Chuck Richter

Chuck Richter

AngelsWin.com Founder, Executive Editor

• Administrators
  • 6044 posts
  • LocationThe Greater Northwest

In. 

Should be fun, though I really suck at golf. 

Going to get some practice in before I head down for sure.

#5 gotbeer

gotbeer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7471 posts

Wait, did you say 4 man scramble?  Now I have to think about this.  

" I don’t just take one play, pitch, at-bat, and highlight and create something out of it…that’s lazy and it’s not how I’m wound." - Victor Rojas

#6 nate

nate

Counterpoint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10407 posts
  • LocationMequon, WI

In. 

Should be fun, though I really suck at golf. 

Going to get some practice in before I head down for sure.

That is the beauty of a scramble, as long as you are with someone good lol.

I will actually use my 3 wood for this.  So if I totally shank it, like I usually do, it wont matter.

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" - Coach John Wooden

@natetrop

#7 Bruce Nye

Bruce Nye

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2092 posts

I'm in.

#8 Hollyw00d

Hollyw00d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3846 posts

looks pretty fun.  I've never played san juan hills before and I like trying out courses I haven't played yet

can I pay the fee in installments???? lol.  I'm a broke college student

#9 Brandon

Brandon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7572 posts
That's grand, when I came back my name.here and login is John Stamos.
You're arguing for disruption over discussion. How can anyone get motivated for a discussion with your PUBES getting in the way, pal?! It's YOU that shouldn't get involved!!

#10 Angels_Baseball

Angels_Baseball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3709 posts
  • LocationAnaheim Hills, CA

I would love to go but I'm a horrible golfer. Angels Win is getting BIGGER and bigger each day. Awesome work fellas. 

Follow me on Twitter at @bmags94

Follow my blogs at maniacball.net

#11 Stevestevens

Stevestevens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1753 posts

I got excited when I saw the June 24th date because I was going to be down there, camarillo actually but I would have made the drive........crap.   No go for me in August. 

Haven't played San Juan Hills in probably 20 years.  My bro said they made some improvements a while ago. 

#12 DEATHRACERCHEVY

DEATHRACERCHEVY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

How wonderful of a golfer do I have to be? Or should I just donate 80 bucks and put myself out of my misery?

"Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer." - Ted Williams

#13 NJHalo

NJHalo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1006 posts
  • LocationVerona NJ

Get Dave Coulier to play, and I'm on the next flight.

Uncle Joey > Uncle Jesse

• Tank likes this

#14 Angel Oracle

Angel Oracle

Venter extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8215 posts
Get Kimmler, and I'm in.

#15 Adam

Adam

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2831 posts
  • LocationSouth County

How wonderful of a golfer do I have to be? Or should I just donate 80 bucks and put myself out of my misery?

The beauty of the scramble format. All 4 of you tee off, then all 4 of you play from the spot of the best tee shot, and so on. All you need is one good player.

#16 nate

nate

Counterpoint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10407 posts
  • LocationMequon, WI

I would love to go but I'm a horrible golfer. Angels Win is getting BIGGER and bigger each day. Awesome work fellas. 

If you even have a vague idea of how to swing a club you can go to a scramble.  It is for fun and charity, doesn't matter how good you are.  I am a 25+ handicap.

• Angel Oracle likes this

@natetrop

#17 Adam

Adam

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2831 posts
  • LocationSouth County

Just make sure you bring at least a dozen balls

#18 greginpsca

greginpsca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationPalm Springs

Hmm. I just might be able to play.

• Chuck Richter likes this

#19 nate

nate

Counterpoint

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10407 posts
  • LocationMequon, WI

Just make sure you bring at least a dozen balls

And another dozen cheap ones for the water holes.

@natetrop

#20 Tank

Tank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5854 posts
  • LocationGlendale

Wait, did you say 4 man scramble?  Now I have to think about this.

That was sneaky flutes suggestion.
Colon actually marks for an exclamation point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Voice Your Praise & Frustrations Here! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

AngelsWin.com introduces, Shoutbox A real-time feed for you to voice your in-game praises, frustrations or postgame rants.
@  DropOfAnaheim : (29 July 2014 - 07:50 PM) "Only Trout scores on that play" -Mike "It ain't just a river in Egypt" Scioscia
@  Inside Pitch : (29 July 2014 - 07:38 PM) All it takes is one loss and suddenly everyone's mangina syncs up on the same cycle.
@  SlappyUtilit... : (26 July 2014 - 07:24 PM) SHOE!!!!!!!! FEAR the Beard!
@  SlappyUtilit... : (25 July 2014 - 08:38 PM) Doug Eddings can $uc< @ D*c<.
@  Hollyw00d : (20 July 2014 - 07:30 PM) Sweet win, angels f'n baseball
@  SlappyUtilit... : (19 July 2014 - 08:58 PM) BTW, Thanks for coming back AO~
@  Inside Pitch : (18 July 2014 - 10:53 PM) 3 AM for me.   Quite an eventful day in Haloland, big signing, big trade.  I hope to wake up to a win.  Go Halos!!!!!
@  Homebrewer : (18 July 2014 - 08:33 PM) I like the trade, but censorship and intolerance of opinions is never a good thing. happening here too often
@  SlappyUtilit... : (18 July 2014 - 08:10 PM) Positive out of it I didn't receive a BAN or Warning Points~
@  Turd Ferguson : (18 July 2014 - 08:09 PM) Why did the threads critical of the trade get deleted?
@  SlappyUtilit... : (18 July 2014 - 08:07 PM) Street TRADE THREAD and Mine Questioning Where it went BOTH got Deleted? SMH~
@  tdawg87 : (18 July 2014 - 08:07 PM) Nice censorship guys. Lets just delete every thread mentioning the trade because we know how bad it is.
@  Inside Pitch : (18 July 2014 - 07:16 PM) Does this Smoak SOB have a MLB hit against anyone other than the Angels this season?
@  DropOfAnaheim : (12 July 2014 - 11:34 AM) Baseball is fun to watch again in 2014.
@  Chris : (11 July 2014 - 09:09 PM) This team does not suck.  Woot!
@  SlappyUtilit... : (06 July 2014 - 03:44 PM) Goodbye Infinity....sniff~
@  The God of Runs : (05 July 2014 - 10:14 PM) Man, I love this team!
@  SlappyUtilit... : (27 June 2014 - 08:00 PM) OMAR "Fricking" INFANTE
@  Hollyw00d : (22 June 2014 - 07:11 AM) He has a great severance package
@  DropOfAnaheim : (21 June 2014 - 08:43 PM) At this point either Mike Scioscia  has a screw loose, or he is trying to get fired.
@  Eric Notti : (19 June 2014 - 11:44 AM) It is time to move Bedrosian and Frieri to the minors
@  Homebrewer : (18 June 2014 - 05:19 PM) GO EATERS! BEAT TEXASSS!!
@  SlappyUtilit... : (17 June 2014 - 07:46 PM) JOEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY~
@  m0nkey : (16 June 2014 - 04:53 PM) Go Eaters!
@  SlappyUtilit... : (11 June 2014 - 10:50 PM) Seriously SVEN? Rasmus threw 2 last night? Turn 'em and Burn 'em...DDL-R anyone?
@  SOTO : (11 June 2014 - 08:53 PM) World Cup poll closes in about 12 hours.   Come out of the closet now, and admit you're a fan and stop by the Meat Locker.
@  DropOfAnaheim : (11 June 2014 - 11:46 AM) Ibanez was clutch 2 YEARS AGO. An organization can only smell the rosy farts of his legacy so long before the rotten stench of second half 2013-2014 requires Lysol, and an unconditional release.
@  GuliblGuy : (11 June 2014 - 09:55 AM) Meow
@  The God of Runs : (10 June 2014 - 10:18 PM) Does anybody want to win this game??  Come on
@  cezero : (09 June 2014 - 04:56 PM) Am I allowed to be both an M'a and (official) Halos fan at the same time?
@  haloeast : (07 June 2014 - 09:29 PM) mike trout ...wow ...where do I send the check?
@  haloeast : (07 June 2014 - 09:28 PM) best halos game in years
@  Hollyw00d : (06 June 2014 - 12:35 AM) Shoutbox, not confessionbox
@  GuliblGuy : (05 June 2014 - 03:23 PM) I lit a fire once
@  SlappyUtilit... : (03 June 2014 - 07:24 PM) They go Tres' in this inning and I'm going to the Bar.
@  SlappyUtilit... : (03 June 2014 - 07:16 PM) Yankee's Claimed LHP Matt LeBlanc off waivers from the L.A. Angels. DAMN YOU SKANKS! Maybe, he'll get some time on Broadway!
@  bikervic : (03 June 2014 - 03:55 PM) I am a novice when it comes to baseball, but have often wondered why baseball players prepare to ‘steal bases’ differently than other athletes prepare to move. My inquiry has to do with the observation that starting with both feet on the ground slows the initial acceleration of runner and penalizes them by about 3'.  Consider the following and maybe a comment would help explain.
http://www.sports-sp...ase_running.pdf

If the distance between 1st & 2nd were 3' shorter, how would this affect the percentage of stolen bases? Another way to look at this percentage would be to estimate how many close umpire calls occurred where-in the runner was called out. vic
@  Chris : (03 June 2014 - 08:16 AM) Free Jarrett Grube!!
@  Tank : (02 June 2014 - 04:22 PM) chuck, what happened to the golf tournament?
@  SlappyUtilit... : (02 June 2014 - 12:37 PM) FREE MATT LeBLANC!!!!! Apologies, I meant Wade...
@  cezero : (01 June 2014 - 08:26 PM) Anytime you can leave Oakland without raw sewage erupting in the away team's lockerroom, consider yourself blessed.
@  NorCalHaloFan : (31 May 2014 - 07:24 AM) Have not been to a game in Oakland in the last 2 years.  Can anyone tell me how I will be treated wearing Angels red.
@  ELEVEN : (27 May 2014 - 09:19 AM) FREE BEER!
@  SlappyUtilit... : (24 May 2014 - 01:35 AM) FREE LAZARUS!!!!!!
@  Chuck Richter : (20 May 2014 - 09:57 PM) Great to have the Freese that was hitting the ball hard before he got injured BACK!
@  Chris : (20 May 2014 - 09:08 PM) Free Calhoun!
@  Homebrewer : (19 May 2014 - 07:22 PM) Going to be an Exiting Comeback from Down 5-0
@  Hollyw00d : (19 May 2014 - 12:44 PM) G-Rich gonna dominate tonight
@  Glen : (19 May 2014 - 08:51 AM) Here comes Houston.  We need a series win.
@  GuliblGuy : (16 May 2014 - 08:07 AM) I like stuff