hackers

157 replies to this topic

#1 Adam

Adam

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8409 posts
  • LocationMission Viejo

This is going to be a fantastic event. We are really excited to be putting it on. While there will be more details to come as we seek out potential special guests, prizes, contests, etc. We are ready to register golfers now! 

I'm available for hire to create amazing flyers and marketing pieces. I'm really good as you can tell by the attachment.

Please reply if you plan on playing. You can pay immediately. We'll follow up if you haven't the week of June 24th. Invite your friends, family members, clients, vendors. If you are able to secure raffle items, prizes, sponsors or donations, let us know.

Attached Files

• Ordos likes this

#2 nate

nate

Counterpoint

• Writers Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 20100 posts

I am in.  As with all of these events, any way I can pay with a different method?  Chase Quickpay?  I don't do Paypal.

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" - Coach John Wooden

Posted Image@natetrop

#3 Adam

Adam

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8409 posts
  • LocationMission Viejo

I'm sure we can figure it out dude. Bruce Nye (I believe) can be paid directly w/a check. PM him. I'd say send me a check, but I'd blow it on meth

• AZMike likes this

#4 Chuckster70

Chuckster70

AngelsWin.com Founder, Executive Editor

• Administrators
  • 9538 posts
  • LocationThe Greater Northwest

In. 

Should be fun, though I really suck at golf. 

Going to get some practice in before I head down for sure.

#5 gotbeer

gotbeer

Advanced Member

• Ad Exempt
  • PipPipPip
  • 13963 posts

Wait, did you say 4 man scramble?  Now I have to think about this.  

" I don’t just take one play, pitch, at-bat, and highlight and create something out of it…that’s lazy and it’s not how I’m wound." - Victor Rojas

#6 nate

nate

Counterpoint

• Writers Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 20100 posts

In. 

Should be fun, though I really suck at golf. 

Going to get some practice in before I head down for sure.

That is the beauty of a scramble, as long as you are with someone good lol.

I will actually use my 3 wood for this.  So if I totally shank it, like I usually do, it wont matter.

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" - Coach John Wooden

Posted Image@natetrop

#7 Bruce Nye

Bruce Nye

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2720 posts

I'm in.

#8 Hollyw00d

Hollyw00d

Rockpile Architect

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12224 posts

looks pretty fun.  I've never played san juan hills before and I like trying out courses I haven't played yet

can I pay the fee in installments???? lol.  I'm a broke college student

#9 Brandon

Brandon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13822 posts
  • LocationOrange County
That's grand, when I came back my name.here and login is John Stamos.

#10 Angels_Baseball

Angels_Baseball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4177 posts
  • LocationAnaheim Hills, CA

I would love to go but I'm a horrible golfer. Angels Win is getting BIGGER and bigger each day. Awesome work fellas. 

Follow me on Twitter at @bmags94

Follow my blogs at 80gradehalos.net

#11 Stevestevens

Stevestevens

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2632 posts

I got excited when I saw the June 24th date because I was going to be down there, camarillo actually but I would have made the drive........crap.   No go for me in August. 

Haven't played San Juan Hills in probably 20 years.  My bro said they made some improvements a while ago. 

#12 DEATHRACERCHEVY

DEATHRACERCHEVY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

How wonderful of a golfer do I have to be? Or should I just donate 80 bucks and put myself out of my misery?

"Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer." - Ted Williams

#13 NJHalo

NJHalo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2161 posts
  • LocationVerona NJ

Get Dave Coulier to play, and I'm on the next flight.

Uncle Joey > Uncle Jesse

• Tank likes this

#14 Angel Oracle

Angel Oracle

Venter extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16732 posts
Get Kimmler, and I'm in.

#15 Adam

Adam

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8409 posts
  • LocationMission Viejo

How wonderful of a golfer do I have to be? Or should I just donate 80 bucks and put myself out of my misery?

The beauty of the scramble format. All 4 of you tee off, then all 4 of you play from the spot of the best tee shot, and so on. All you need is one good player.

#16 nate

nate

Counterpoint

• Writers Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 20100 posts

I would love to go but I'm a horrible golfer. Angels Win is getting BIGGER and bigger each day. Awesome work fellas. 

If you even have a vague idea of how to swing a club you can go to a scramble.  It is for fun and charity, doesn't matter how good you are.  I am a 25+ handicap.

• Angel Oracle likes this

Posted Image@natetrop

#17 Adam

Adam

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 8409 posts
  • LocationMission Viejo

Just make sure you bring at least a dozen balls

#18 greginpsca

greginpsca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • LocationPalm Springs

Hmm. I just might be able to play.

• Chuckster70 likes this

#19 nate

nate

Counterpoint

• Writers Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 20100 posts

Just make sure you bring at least a dozen balls

And another dozen cheap ones for the water holes.

Posted Image@natetrop

#20 Tank

Tank

Steely-eyed missile man

• Moderators
  • 14473 posts
  • LocationGlendale

Wait, did you say 4 man scramble?  Now I have to think about this.

That was sneaky flutes suggestion.
Colon actually marks for an exclamation point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Voice Your Praise & Frustrations Here! Open the Shoutbox in a popup

AngelsWin.com introduces, Shoutbox A real-time feed for you to voice your in-game praises, frustrations or postgame rants.
@  Chuckster70 : (03 May 2016 - 10:48 AM) The upgrade will begin now.
@  Chuckster70 : (03 May 2016 - 09:19 AM) AngelsWin.com Upgrade day! We will be down for 30-60 minutes at some point today. The forum will be getting a new look and more bells and whistles.
@  Angels#1Fan : (02 May 2016 - 02:37 PM) @Chuckster70..on the old board I used to say the guy wasn't even a good troll. lol
@  Chuckster70 : (02 May 2016 - 01:56 PM) Agree @nate
@  nate : (02 May 2016 - 06:36 AM) Mike Drought is the dumbest troll nickname I have ever heard
@  Ace_Richards : (02 May 2016 - 12:40 AM) An Irishman knocked on the widow's doors and asked if she had any work for him. She thought for a moment and said." well I guess you can paint the porch". She went back inside and he began to work. A couple of hours went by and again he knocked on the door and said I'm finished and by the way that's not a Porsche it's a BMW.
@  Chuckster70 : (01 May 2016 - 01:37 PM) #Banned
@  Chuckster70 : (01 May 2016 - 01:36 PM) Trolling too hard. See ya!
@  swinghard : (01 May 2016 - 01:25 PM) All-Star chokers of Anaheim: #1: Mike Drought #2: Turkey-Neck Richards #3: Albert Pooholes
@  swinghard : (30 April 2016 - 09:29 PM) In regards to the catcher's position, I say play Sotto everyday and let Perez be the platoon guy. We all know who the better hitter is. Sosh and his mindless "Mathis is better than Napoli" mind games continue to this day. We all know who the "Mathis" character is in today's roster--hint: It's Perez!
@  swinghard : (30 April 2016 - 09:26 PM) Frustration #1: MS Continues to mismanage team. Example: The Catchers position. Why is the better hitting catcher playing only 1 game/week? Sotto is clearly a better athtlete and a better hitter than Perez. Yet Scioscia continues his pattern of Loyalty to players with no punch in their bat. It's the same logic Sosh used to squeez Napoli out of the organization, and he continues to use the same faulty decision making to put together the lineup's today. Why is Jony G hitting 2nd in front of Trout? Why does the team have a different lineup everyday? Sosh is the #1 misguided manager in MLB. This is why the Angels continue to be a weak offensive team year in and year out.
@  AngelsLakersFan : (30 April 2016 - 06:41 PM) Swingtard
@  Ace_Richards : (30 April 2016 - 08:20 AM) @Angel#1Fan I know what you did there. LOL
@  Angels#1Fan : (29 April 2016 - 02:33 PM) @swinghard Do you root for the Tigers, live in Alaska and make a 6 figure income?
@  swinghard : (28 April 2016 - 07:44 PM) @Chuckster70 Futhermore I don't think Trout's first 10 seasons will be as good as Pujols first 10. Pujols was a killer in his prime. Trout is a daisy.
@  swinghard : (28 April 2016 - 07:42 PM) @Chuckster70 No, he phoned it in. He was swinging no matter what. That's called phoning it in. He didn't care about the pitch. If you reply the video he's started swinging as the ball is released that's what makes it obvious. Face it Trout doesn't have the Killer Instinct to really be a feared player. Respected yes. Feared? Not so much.
@  Chuckster70 : (28 April 2016 - 09:34 AM) He struck out on a good slider with two strikes. He didn't give away his last at bat. One more idiotic post like your rant below and you're outta here. #Troll
@  swinghard : (27 April 2016 - 10:15 PM) Today the team was winning in the bottom of the 8th, so Trout decides he'll give away his last at bat, denying Pujols a chance to drive in some extra runs. Just because the team is winning is not an excuse to give away an at-bat, I don't care if the team is winning by 10 runs, you still play the game right. He swung at a 2-1 pitch 1 foot outside like I a guy that was ready to go home. If he takes that obvious ball it's 3-1 then he either gets a fastball to hit or walks, and either way, wouldn't it be nice to see Pujols get a chance to hit a bomb, give the fans another great memory? Instead the last memory of Trout in the game is him striking out looking like a fool. He got lucky with a home run earlier, but that's no excuse to phone it in just because you want to go home. If he was as good as Bryce Harper, he wouldn't be satisfied with a 1-4 game, he would actually try to get a 2nd home run or give Pujols a chance to pile it on. Trout just doesn't have the killer instinct it takes to be a world champion. He carried the same attitude into the postseason in his so called "MVP" season when he refused to take his bat off his shoulders when the team needed him most. He'll never be as good as Barry Bonds, and I don't think he has the same drive to be the best that Bryce Harper does.
@  Chuckster70 : (25 April 2016 - 09:35 AM) Glen's recap of last week. He's expecting PAIN this week, so pucker up Angels fans. http://www.angelswin...early”-edition/
@  JeanneusP : (25 April 2016 - 06:39 AM) Royals Up Next! This is goin' to be UUuuuugly!
@  Billy_Ball : (25 April 2016 - 01:24 AM) I like jellybeans, but I hate Gummybears.
@  cezero : (21 April 2016 - 06:00 PM) Harper has proven he can play really well for a season. It's idiotic to claim you'd build a team around him over Trout at this point in time. Another consistently amazing year from Harper would make this a different conversation.
@  VariousCrap : (21 April 2016 - 02:41 PM) Harper is as awesome as Trout.  You haters are idiots.
@  hangin n wangin : (21 April 2016 - 08:37 AM) I would take Trout too. But I wouldn't call someone who wants to take Harper an idiot.
@  Chuckster70 : (20 April 2016 - 10:04 AM) While Harper is better than Trout out of the gate, and a little better last season, I'd still pick Trout over Harper today if I had to build a team around one player.
@  cezero : (14 April 2016 - 06:58 PM) some idiot on MLB Network just said he'd build a team around Harper over Trout.
@  Chuckster70 : (13 April 2016 - 09:05 AM) The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
@  daygloman : (11 April 2016 - 06:11 PM) http://numbertwoguid...poop-calculator
@  Ace_Richards : (11 April 2016 - 03:02 PM) And Yeah I'm well beyond 50. The ones with tattoos today that they're so proud of, may regret them when they reach my age, and their tats are a foot lower than they were meant to be.
@  Ace_Richards : (11 April 2016 - 02:52 PM) Beards are OK I suppose, It's just not my thing. As far as tattoos go they're just disfiguring. I really like the look of skin on a woman.
@  m0nkey : (11 April 2016 - 02:24 PM) How many times will the average person poop in a year?
@  Wallerrrr : (10 April 2016 - 01:58 PM) On average, a man’s beard will grow 5.5 inches per year.
@  daygloman : (08 April 2016 - 03:21 PM) I am! I've got, and HAVE BOTH! Well, a beard occasionally! But it's white when I grow it out!
@  Kody Mac : (08 April 2016 - 10:51 AM) What's wrong with beards and tattoos? Are you 50 or older?
@  Ace_Richards : (06 April 2016 - 11:37 AM) I'll be happy when the fad in baseball of the huge beards, and full body tattoos fade into history.
@  Kody Mac : (05 April 2016 - 05:12 AM) Random fact: The last British flag was lowered on Nov 25, 1783.
@  Kody Mac : (05 April 2016 - 05:11 AM) Sooooo.... that was fun
@  Kody Mac : (04 April 2016 - 07:40 PM) I'm drunk
@  Kody Mac : (04 April 2016 - 07:40 PM) Or when people try and talk to you while you're doing your business.
@  Kody Mac : (04 April 2016 - 07:40 PM) I hate it when there's 4 stalls open at work and someone just has to poop in the one right next to me.
@  Chuckster70 : (03 April 2016 - 09:53 PM) Watch the promo video of the song about Mike Trout "A Fish like This" https://youtu.be/NCTW1xyFsfc
@  daygloman : (31 March 2016 - 06:08 PM) Heh!~ Chuck! Go Halos!
@  Chuckster70 : (30 March 2016 - 11:41 AM) THERE ARE 18 MINUTES OF TOTAL ACTION IN A BASEBALL GAME.
@  Homebrewer : (29 March 2016 - 11:49 AM) But the smell of poop makes me need to read. Go figure.
@  Wallerrrr : (26 March 2016 - 10:39 AM) The smell of books makes some people need to poop. The Mariko Aoki phenomenon consists of the urge to defecate while visiting a bookstore. Originating in Japan, it is named after the woman who first publicized such an urge.
@  Chuckster70 : (25 March 2016 - 11:52 AM) In 2002 alone, more people in the U.S. were killed by dogs than in shark attacks in the past 100 years.
@  Wallerrrr : (24 March 2016 - 05:45 PM) There are 4 bags of astronaut poop left on the moon from Neil Armstorng's Apollo mission
@  hangin n wangin : (24 March 2016 - 02:55 PM) I like these facts. I like them a lot.
@  Chuckster70 : (24 March 2016 - 10:02 AM) If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
@  Wallerrrr : (23 March 2016 - 06:26 PM) There is a town in Newfoundland, Canada called Dildo.