Brandon

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

5,861 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Bohemian Rhapsody - good, not great. Too many errors in the timeline and facts for me to thoroughly enjoy it. Mind you, I'm a huge Queen fan so that undoubtedly has something to do with my disappointment in the movie. Rami Malek was fantastic, however. 

the biggest issue I had with the movie . .

Reveal hidden contents

Mercury didn't learn he had AIDS until 2 years after Live Aid 

Yes, the timeline was a bit off on a few things, especially what you named. I also think May and Taylor made themselves out to look good all the time.

Still loved it though. Went home and watched the YouTube of Radio GaGa at LiveAid. Great attention to detail right down to the Pepsi cups on the piano.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

my theory remains - if it isn't on one of the four major networks, then how could it possibly be good!

that's easy.

they aren't on one of the four major networks.

41 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

Yes, the timeline was a bit off on a few things, especially what you named. I also think May and Taylor made themselves out to look good all the time.

Still loved it though. Went home and watched the YouTube of Radio GaGa at LiveAid. Great attention to detail right down to the Pepsi cups on the piano.

lol yeah, May and Taylor were quite the saints. 

the performance scenes were fantastic. if you want to watch some great footage, check out Queen's concert at Wemblay. 

On 12/11/2018 at 10:09 AM, gotbeer said:

Narcos:  Mexico.  Thought it was as good as the Pablo episodes.  Which is good since I stopped watching after the Pablo Episodes.  

I thought it was really good. Interesting that the Chapo Guzman trial is going on right now, too.

Another season was just announced also.