Brandon

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

6,028 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Aaaaaa..drie..eeeeeennne......

brilliant. it's like i'm standing by the ring inside the spectrum with a bunch of sweaty italians who smell like cheesesteak and funyuns.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

brilliant. it's like i'm standing by the ring inside the spectrum with a bunch of sweaty italians who smell like cheesesteak and funyuns.

Virtual Reality.

Live it or Live with it. 

Spiderman:  Into the Spiderverse.  I really enjoyed this movie.  It's defnitely for me, top 3 in the superhero movie category.  It was a very diferrent animated film.  Like a hybrid between a comic book and anime.  Even the animation had that old time comic book pixelation feel to it.  The story also wasn't the tried and true generic storyline.  This was really different than any other superhero movie, and yet it was all about superheroes.  I think the one thing that may turn people off is the pixelation feel.  It did kind of made me feel at times that I walked into a 3d movie without the glasses.  But that was one thing that made this movie so unique.  Overall, worth seeing in the theaters.