Sign in to follow this  
RallyMo

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

949 posts in this topic

I'm actually out of "complain" mode with them and into "wait and see" mode now.  I like how the offseason is going so far.  Now they need some o-line help.

I'm actually out of "complain" mode with them and into "wait and see" mode now.  I like how the offseason is going so far.  Now they need some o-line help.

I wasn't too keen on hiring McCoy but getting Whisenhunt was a big deal.  The defense is young and hungry, just need to let English go.  Hopefully they draft one of the top OL.  

I was hoping to get Lane Johnson, but his stock keeps on rising and now he might go before we can get him. We definitely need line help and we need to get another corner or 2. A running back who is actually decent to compliment Mathews would be nice too. I have faith in the new coaching staff. They are saying all the right things. And they aren't Norv

I've read bad things about Arians. Seemed like a lot of Charger fans were against it. He didn't win before Indy and they had a lot of terrible games. Their point differential was awful. I know that doesn't always matter, but he might have been lucky a bit

Steven Jackson is available.  Should they go after him?

He would be a good pickup for sure, but they need o-line help first.  Doesn't matter who is running the ball if they can't open any holes.

Denver definitely needs a RB.  Moreno sucks and Hillman is too small.

Moreno had a solid comeback the second half of the year then got hurt in the playoff game.  Hillman is a fumble machine.  

They have 2 backs who did very well last year. Denver fans are stupid. I'm surprised they aren't still chanting for Tebow. Rumor is the Falcons want Jackson

Funny thing is they still are saying stuff on the radio about Tebow.  Some of them honestly think they would have won that playoff game if they still had him.  

The Chargers are releasing a lot of mediocre and old talent. They are going with young and cheap right now. They have a lot of cap space to make a splashy move, but there are so many holes to fill that they are spreading the money out

Not to hijack the thread but Moreno should never be counted on.  Every time that guy starts to get it going and make you think he wasn't a horrible pick he gets hurt.  McGahee was awesome when he was healthy but he isn't getting any younger and Hillman is a change of pace back who is too small to be a primary back.  I'd love to see them get S. Jackson but I'm not counting on it.