Sign in to follow this  
RallyMo

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

949 posts in this topic

Chiefs stepped up when they had to.  Chargers not ready for the Arrowhead atmosphere.  6 TO's in two games vs. the Chiefs this season ain't gonna get it done.  Now we need to win in New York and at home vs. Oakland while getting help elsewhere.

Well, at least we thoroughly dominated the Raiders to end the season.  Can't believe this team didn't make the playoffs and the Bills did.  Guess they would've if it had only been those two teams at 9-7 (then head to head would've been decider), but once the Ravens lost it put them into a three way tie and division record was the tiebreaker.

dan fouts was on knx radio this morning and said if they'd won one of the early games in week 1 or 2 where they lost because of a missed or blocked field goal, they'd have made the playoffs. that'd be hard to stomach for an entire off season.

Missing the end of game field goal against Miami and turning the ball over against Jville in the last 2 minutes while running out the clock while holding the lead were the two big losses.  The missed FG against Denver would've only sent it to OT.  It is what it is.  A team isn't a playoff team if they don't win those types of games.....they didn't.....so they aren't.  On to 2018!

Anyone know or have a connect for the Chargers game this weekend? Looking for three tickets.

Also, anyone know what side/section(s) are in the shade?

Sections 105-115 are on the west side of the stadium and will get shade sooner.  That is if my math is correct and the grassy knoll is on the north end of the stadium.  No connects for tix.

On 9/11/2018 at 4:49 PM, HaloJustinBieber said:

You didn't end up going to the game, Brandon?  The Chiefs certainly have the Chargers number here in recent years.  Nice W!

Came close last minute. My cousin came out from KC to play Torrey Pines and go to the game. I was going to grab tix last minute but had serious dental work on Friday, so I just watched it at home on Percocets. Equally fun without the traffic.

6-2 is amazing considering we played maybe the two hottest teams in the league (KC and Rams) and were in both games, have yet again NO friggin' kicker, and have been without Joey Bosa and Hunter Henry all season.  I'll take that all day.  Apparently, Russell Wilson had never lost at home to an AFC West team, so to go up there and beat them while they've been playing well goes against our recent history of blowing games we should win.

Not really. I think the line was -1. It wasn't a surprised I even won money on the Bolts.

You're winning games but limited and well behind the four teams that can put up 40 a game. Enjoy the run though and you'll be one of the wild card teams.

Don't think Chargers fan has much to complain about during a 6 game winning streak.   They are now legitimately in the top four in the AFC with KC, NE, and Pitt.    Their defense will take them a ways in the playoffs, as long as they don't have to play against KC.