Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GregAlso

Trout Farm

3 posts in this topic

Anybody know anymore about this? I heard it for the first time today on the radio. All I heard is there will be a Trout cheering section similar to Hernandez's King's Court. Each person gets a t-shirt and 'fish sticks' to cheer with. Anybody know more about it? Where it is in the stadium? Left field, by the bullpen? Also, are season seats sold in the section? Just curious and didn't see any other posts about it.

Anybody know anymore about this? I heard it for the first time today on the radio. All I heard is there will be a Trout cheering section similar to Hernandez's King's Court. Each person gets a t-shirt and 'fish sticks' to cheer with. Anybody know more about it? Where it is in the stadium? Left field, by the bullpen? Also, are season seats sold in the section? Just curious and didn't see any other posts about it.

Interesting idea. The King's Court is pretty good marketing idea. I've actually quite a few Mariner's fans with those shirts show up at Angel Stadium on days where Felix starts.