AngelsWin.com

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

411 posts in this topic

This thread is dedicated to those who have just signed up and been given access to the forum.  This is your thread to formally introduce yourself.

It goes without saying, but, Welcome to the AngelsWin Forum! Welcome to the Community! Welcome to the #AngelsFamily!

To read past introductions, you can find them right here on AngelsWin.Classic

• Like 1

I've been lurking for 5 minutes but decided it's time to finally post. I like the Angels, especially the Victoria's Secret variety.

• Like 1

I've been lurking for 5 minutes but decided it's time to finally post. I like the Angels, especially the Victoria's Secret variety.

Edit: Do I win the award for first double post? I accidentally hit post twice from my iPhone.

Rangers season ticket holder.  Have been reading Angelswin for years.  Something to occupy my night, as I work the overnight shift and have access on the computer. 

I am a baseball fanatic.  Been married 38 years.  Lucky enough to have a wife who volunteers at the Rangers Ballpark so we can get free parking. 

I was a Mets fan from 1962 until a few years ago.  Still am a Mets fan, but the Rangers are my primary team.

• Like 2

I follow angelswin.com on social media but have never posted to the forums. I have lurked in the past and these posts are pure entertainment. Why not join in on the fun? So....uh...my name is Melanie and I love Angels baseball. Does anything else really matter here?

• Like 2

We should have a thread where we say what our old name was, if we've changed it

• Like 1

Attended my first game in 1975, but didn't become a fan until 1998 after moving west. Originally went exclusively to games against the Yankees, because the wife is a Yankee fan (I can't stand them). Became an Angels fan through familiarity from going to games, plus the Angels beat the Yankees with relative regularity (at one time the only team with a winning record against them).

NJHalo, from the home of Trout and Soprano

The last thing I want to be remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth... You know, nothing grinds my gears worse than some chowderhead that doesn't know when to keep his big trap shut... If you catch me running off with my mouth, just give me a poke on the chubbs...

• Like 1

Long-time lurker on the classic AW site, thought I'd sign up and contribute.  Great job everyone on the new site, it's easy to navigate and love the new features.  Here's to a great 2013 season!

I am the poster formerly known as HaloU2.  I received too much flack with my former choice of bandnames, so I thought I'd go with this one.

• Like 1

Not new just had to register over again, plus I've been lagging or a minute checking in. Angels fan since 1998 played little and my first team I played for was the California Angels so pretty ironic. Asked my wife to marry me last year on Opening Day so that's pretty cool. Me and my family are avid Angel Stadium visitors and of course I'm the Die Hard fan out of all if my friends and family. Oh well someone has to do it. Overall I'm hungry for more Championships as we all are and I hope we can become a WS contender every year. Go Angels and yeah follow me on Twitter @mexangelsfan13 #angelsfamily

• Like 1

Not new just had to register over again, plus I've been lagging or a minute checking in. Angels fan since 1998 played little and my first team I played for was the California Angels so pretty ironic. Asked my wife to marry me last year on Opening Day so that's pretty cool. Me and my family are avid Angel Stadium visitors and of course I'm the Die Hard fan out of all if my friends and family. Oh well someone has to do it. Overall I'm hungry for more Championships as we all are and I hope we can become a WS contender every year. Go Angels and yeah follow me on Twitter @mexangelsfan13 #angelsfamily

I remember always wanting to be on the Angels when I played Little League in Anaheim. I never got to play for the Angels. I played for the A's, White Sox, and Cardinals.