nando714

Arizona Cardinals

151 posts in this topic

Rams suck outside the division but seem to always give fits to their rivals. Still think Cards are the main threat to GB this season but the FAlcons look like they could be in line for a bye. Their schedule is pure dogcrap. They get to play their own junk division, the mediocre NFC East and then the AFC South....plus they face the 3rd place teams from the NFC West and NFC North.

Lol at them kicking a FG down 28 with 11 minutes left in the 4th. Cards quickly get back on track after a close loss to a stingy division rival. Still by far the other premiere team in the NFC IMO

Just can't buy into Atlanta or Carolina

I kind of like ATL. On one hand you can't buy into a team that has been down in the fourth, I think every game. But they find a way to win and can grind out wins.

They could be one of those 2nd round loss teams.

I'll say this...they finally have a legit run game this season. Freeman has been a revelation for them. My issue is that I still don't buy into their defense vs quality opponents. Luckily for them, they won't really be tested much considering their schedule. Only games left vs any sort of winning team is against the Panthers twice, the Vikings and the Colts

Yeah, that is a crappy division along with the NFC east.

I thought they were a really good team with Matty Ice being one of the best and then they had a couple really brutal years.

Cardinals needed a halftime speech from BA to fire them up to stomp the Browns in the 2nd half

6-2 headed to the bye followed by Sunday night games with @ Seattle and vs Cincinnati will tell a lot about this ball club.

Looking forward to the Rams/Cards game later on in the year, Cards will be out for revenge while the Rams will be at home for the game.

For some reason the Rams have had the cardinals number. I think the Rams win again this weekend

Nope.

And it's part of my 1.5k plan this weekend...weekly pick'em pool that generally generates 1.5-2k pots. (Side note, we had a huge rollover a couple weeks ago and some dude won 8k)

Nope.

And it's part of my 1.5k plan this weekend...weekly pick'em pool that generally generates 1.5-2k pots. (Side note, we had a huge rollover a couple weeks ago and some dude won 8k)

I hope you're right. I'd love to go in to next Thursday night 10-2 vs Minnesota. For some reason the Rams give the cardinals fits. Foles getting the nod for the Rams sunday

one of my 8th graders was trying to make us believe that nick foles is the best QB in the NFL.

i should have given him a detention for saying something like that.