Punk

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

3,438 posts in this topic

Redondo    1,035

Lakers running hot and cold this year. Mostly cold..

Hope they can figure this out and make a run for the playoffs.

xboom28x    534

Dwight was featured more in the low post. That needs to continue to happen if this team plans on making a serious run to the playoffs. If they continue to screen and roll with him, the Lakers aren't nearly as effective.

Punk    358

Kobe Bryant evidently is confident the  Los Angeles will make the playoffs -- and be a factor when they get there.

Bryant said in an interview with Sports Illustrated that he is certain the struggling Lakers will make the playoffs. The 15-time All-Star also claimed he has "no fear" of any potential postseason opponent in the competitive Western Conference.

"It's not a question of if we make the playoffs. We will," Bryant told Sports Illustrated. "And when we get there, I have no fear of anyone -- Oklahoma City, San Antonio, Denver ... whoever. I have zero nervousness about that."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8972377/kobe-bryant-confident-los-angeles-lakers-make-playoffs-according-report

Punk    358

The last time he made a 3 pointer was Feb. 1st against Minnesota. 

0-4 vs. Boston

0-0 vs. Clippers

0-4 vs. Suns

0-0 vs. Heat

0-2 vs. Bobcats

0-1 vs. Boston

0-2 vs. Nets

0-3 vs. Pistons

1-4 vs. Wolves

Ray McKigney    2,333

The early start on Sunday against Dallas sucks. 10AM? On a Sunday? I hate when the NBA pulls that kind of crap. Then Denver (who has only lost 3 games at home all season) the next day? Tough couple of road games.

I have a feeling we're gonna lose these next two games. 

Tough win tonight. It should have been a rather easy win but as usual, this team finds a way to let Portland stick in it through the very end. Damian Lillard is going to be one hell of a ball player.

Punk    358

I think we can beat Dallas. We'll probably lose to Denver.

I have been keeping up with Houston and they just can't lose. Freaking James Harden. We really need Houston to fall off.

Punk    358

We play Houston the last game of the season. Imagine if it comes down to that game? Winner takes the 8th seed.

OregonLAA    1,263

I could see Utah not making the playoffs before the Rockets definitely. I thought the Mavs had a good shot, but that loss against the Lakers was a huge blow to them